Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Blogging reflection

Blogger has helped me out extremely well. I have learned better ways of typing and writing so that my writing has improved greatly. Because we use it just about everyday it improves my ability to type faster. I have noticed that if I type regularly it not only improves my speed, but also improves my grammar. Blogging has helped also with feedback from classmates because before, I didn't think of myself as a good writer and the feedback has made me feel like I am a better writer then before. The first goal I have is I want to improve my writing ability even more by writing more challenging posts. The second goal I have is I want to have no grammar errors when publishing. But in order for me to improve, I have to try hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment